January

Since I am almost a year behind I figured I would start doing my blog month by month. So in January we were already hoping for summer.  My girls love summer and summer activities, but whats more summer than swimming.  So for about two weeks Grace played swimming every day.  Sometimes Abby joined in and they would put on their suits and swim around the house and ride the "stair slide" down.  One day we even ate popsicles on our beach towels in the hallway.  But swimming was Grace's favorite activity.  She wore her swimming suit everywhere.  I remember taking her to one of Ben's basketball games at Fremont and she had to wear her swimming suit under her clothes.  These girls are so much fun.  I love them so much.



Of course we played outside too, with warmer clothes on.  One day Bryce took the kids outside and they used the shovel and snow blower to make an awesome sledding hill.  The kids played on it for weeks.  They took their sled down it and also tried to turn it into a fort. The hill was there for a month after the snow melted.  We finally had to distribute the snow to make it melt.  


What a Great month!!

Comments

The Goodrich's said…
Love your updates, Erin, no matter how late they are.

Never heard of anyone play "swimming." That is too funny!