Fantastic Fall
Considering it actually is still the season 'fall' I'm not that far behind on my blog. But knowing that Christmas is just around the corner makes me realize the year is almost over. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I knew that having another child would make things a little busier, but I had no idea. Things are going good, just can't quite get caught up.
Back in October Bryce took a day off and we decided with the mild weather we should do something with Grace and Spencer outside. We took them on a hike up the Indian trail in Ogden Canyon. I had never hiked it and it was beautiful. The leaves were changing colors and it was the best hike!! I was worried that Grace wouldn't be able to walk very far and would get tired, but she was so happy - she did amazing. Grace loved being the oldest and getting all the attention. She wanted to pose every 20 or 30 feet. She would stop and ask to have her picture taken. Bryce and I couldn't stop laughing. Spencer did great and we decided that this hike really should make it to our annual list of things to do.
The last few years we have taken the Moyes kids to Gardner's Village to find the witches. The kids love looking for the witches. In fact I usually have to keep Ben from running ahead of everyone. For Halloween Abby wanted to be a witch again and Grace wanted to be a pumpkin fairy again. So that meant only one costume to find for Ben. Ben wanted to be a spy, so with some work we came up with his perfect spy costume. For something new we went to the Ogden Dinosaur Park with my family to their spooky night. It was a fun night with crafts and trick or treating.
We had a great fall and were ready for rest and relaxation.
Comments