Who looks alike?

So I look at Spencer and think he could be Ben's twin.  But then sometimes I wonder if it has just been too long and I am imagining it.  So it made me wonder do they really look that much alike?


Spencer almost 5 months
Ben 5 months




Abby 4 months
I would say Yes.  I definitely see it with my boys, but what about the girls? I am always taking them places and people are asking if my girls are twins.  So what about when they were babies?
Grace 4 1/2 months


 Well maybe the girls grew into it, I don't see it when they were babies.  But here are a few picture just for fun.

Ben


Ben and Abby 

Abby and Grace 

Grace and Spencer 

Spencer being loved!!

Comments

Jennica said…
Holy Cow! I knew they looked alike, but these pictures make it way more obvious. They really could be twins. They are both super cute!
rupee40 said…
I love all these updates. You are such a good mom, Erin. Really!
I can't believe how much Ben and Spencer really look alike. That is so funny. Good thing Ben is such a handsome boy!
The Goodrich's said…
I definitely think that Ben and Spencer could be twins. They look so much alike. It's fun to look at Spencer and remember Ben when he was little like that. Cute, cute boys!! As for your girls, they look similar...you can tell they are sisters but they also have their own traits. Of course, they are both cuties as well! Excited to see you on Saturday!
Megan J. Dawson said…
Your boys look alike! Spencer is getting so big. I don't think your girls look alike, well at least not enough to be twins. Grace is a Moyes, and Abby is a Davis!