I Fly

Last year Bryce got some gift certificates to go do the I Fly in Ogden.  We always have talked about doing it, but then something comes up.  So finally Bryce took a day off during Spring Break and he decided he better just set up an appointment and do it.  So we loaded up the kids and all went to watch him.  When we first got there there was some professionals in the tunnel practicing their stunts.  It was amazing the tricks they were doing. 
Bryce loved the I Fly and can't wait to go again.  He got to fly twice for two minutes each time.  He said by the end he was starting to get the hang of it, but said it is such a different feeling and hard to let your body relax the way the trainer tells you to.  He loved it and is now ready to move on to skydiving.




Comments