A different feeling
This pregnancy has been great. I have felt really good and haven't ever gotten very sick. But with my girls they both came early so of course that is what I was expecting with this one. But it hasn't happened yet. I have another week until my due date, but I was sure I would have already had it. So the last week has been long. Then to make it worse I have never had contractions that have bothered me. I mean I guess a few that were annoying, but this pregnancy I have had so many contractions. I keep thinking at any time I will go into labor, but still I am waiting. So I guess it makes sense that this is a very different pregnancy. First I thought it would be exciting to not find out the sex of the baby until I deliver. Bryce thinks its a little crazy, but was willing to jump on board and has been very supportive. Then the other difference is my doctor. I have had the same doctor since I was married and he delivered all three babies. So when I went in February for my check up and he told me he was retiring I was shocked. I knew he would soon, but I assumed it would be after my baby, not before. So I had to switch doctors at 30 weeks. It was stressful, but I have loved my new doctor. She is great. Now if the baby will just wait for another day or so they will start me. I have never been started and am a little nervous. But with three kids to plan for a planned labor would be so nice. Only a few more days and we will have a new baby - we are all getting so excited. Everyday my kids keep asking if I'm going to the hospital and when the baby will come. Grace can't leave her new baby cousin Maggie alone, so I'm sure she will be 'lots' of help. We are all getting ready for this new little baby and are very excited. So while this pregnancy has been a little different than my other ones all I can hope for is a very uneventful delivery and a healthy baby.
Comments