A late nap


It is now 10:00 and Grace is just going to bed. So what has she been doing? Sitting on Bryce's lap watching the Jazz game (after we tried too many times to count to put her in her bed) I wasn't going to nap her today, but on the way home from dance she was falling asleep so I let her. Then she was so happy she couldn't sleep tonight. It's a good thing she is so funny. She kept coming out of her room and waving her arms around saying "I love our house" "want to know what I love in our house" "I love you" "I love everything in this house". Bryce and I were laughing so hard we couldn't be mad. After she woke up from her nap she was just hilarious. Everything she does is just comical. She was too busy to come into dinner because her and Bryce had found a chicken and were chasing it around the vacant lot next door. Then during dinner she kept saying "This is my FAVORITE, can we eat waffles every night." "I love biscuits" all with food being shoved in her mouth. I wish I could explain this funny girl and the funny things she does, but that's what makes it so funny - she is just who she is and there is no explaining Gracie.
This is one happy girl who got to stay up late with dad!!

Comments

lynn moyes said…
I hope she never changes. I laugh just thinking about her.
Megan J. Dawson said…
That is so fun! She's such a cutie!