#4 is on it's way

For anyone who does follow my poorly updated blog I thought I better mention that our family is expecting #4 in May. Since we already have both a boy and girls we decided to be surprised. (we might not be the right word, but I thought it would be a lot of fun to be surprised and Bryce finally agreed) So we are halfway there and can't wait to have another baby around the house again.

Comments

Shannon said…
I am so excited for you and I think it is so much fun you aren't finding out.
Brittany said…
Oh how exciting!! Can't wait to hear what you are having. It has been so fun catching up on your cute family. Christmas looked like it was a blast! I love that Abby loves Rapunzel so much. So cute!! You have such a darling little family! Congrats again!
Irene said…
Congratulations!! That is super exciting. I think that being surprised is going to be so fun. I don't know if I could wait!
BryceandSally said…
Congrats! I'm excited for you and your family!! I can't believe you not finding out! I always had to as soon as I could! How exciting for you!