Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I love Christmas and love all the holiday stuff that comes with it. We have had a great time so far.
Some of my favorite traditions (old and new) are:

Cutting down our Christmas tree (I could skip driving to the tree but once we're there it's great)


Watching the Nutcracker for the first time with Abby


Dipping pretzels in chocolate. I love having an activity to do with my kids for the 12 days before Christmas. It just makes each of us more excited.




Dancing around the Christmas Tree. This year Bryce was leaving to go to Japan for a week so we had to be selective as to which activities we did with Bryce here and what ones we could do without him being here. But of course a family favorite that he couldn't miss is dancing around the tree. We always have a blast.


Comments