Strike a Pose


Abby doesn't always love having her picture taken. In fact it is just plain hard to take her picture sometimes, but if you catch her at the right time it can be a lot of fun. If your lucky she can really get into taking her picture. Some of the poses come from this great idea I saw in Family Fun magazine. We have been trying different hairstyles and making a book of hair styles to pick from and she has loved it. So when we fix her hair she strikes a pose and we take a picture of a new hairstyle. She thought it was so fun. So this is just a sample of some of her most recent poses. . .














Comments

lynn moyes said…
Abby, you are beautiful!
Angie said…
Fun idea and those poses are adorable!
Stephanie said…
Her hair always looks darling. I wish for two things: that Cori will eventually have enough hair for me to do something with it, and that she will allow me to touch it for more than a second :)

I LOVE all of your updates...your cruise pictures are my favorite! Time alone is SOOOO needed, it looks like you had a blast. Now I can't wait for Disneyland pictures. You guys have already had such a fun filled year!!!
Melanie said…
She was always one of my favorites when I would go help in the nursery when she was in there. She is growing up to be beautiful....love the poses.