Temple Pictures
OK I know this is a little late in posting, but I wanted to remember this. These were taken back in March.
Since the Ogden Temple was undergoing a major change my sisters and I decided to take the kids to get their pictures taken. It was wild and a little crazy so it didn't last long having all the kids there. Soon it was just Jen and I with our kids. And since it is not easy to take three kids pictures and have them all smile I want to thank Jennica for not only going once but twice to get some good pictures. I was so excited to have a few pictures of them in front of the temple. At first we had to try to convince them to take their pictures, but once Abby gets into it, she knows just what to do.
Bryce was even a great sport and came by one day after work to get a family shot.
But of course by the end they were done. And they just wanted to jump and play
But it was all worth it. I love my family and am so glad we are sealed together. I hope even if it was a little crazy they felt the spirit of the temple while we were there.




Comments