Happy 2nd Birthday Gracie!!!


I can't believe my baby turned two on February 1st. Time goes by so fast. Grace is so much fun and keeps me smiling and laughing all day. You just can't be around her without smiling. She is so funny. I love to hear her talk, she is talking all the time and says everything. My favorite is when I put her to sleep and sing to her she can sing all the words to 'I am a Child of God' and 'Heavenly Father Loves Me'. It is so sweet. Her most common words are "momma/dadda I need you" she loves to be around her mom and dad. She is my most social, yet she hates, I repeat HATES nursery. Poor Bryce has taken her more times to Young Men's then he would have liked. She loves to play with her brother and sister and tries so hard to keep up with everything they do. Her and Abby love to play hide and seek. She loves her cousins Cori and Tessa and talks about them constantly. Everyday when Bryce ask the kids what they did Grace says she either went to Cori or Tessa's house, but really she didn't. In fact she screams if I drop her off any where even Cori's house when I go volunteer at the school. Still she says it's her favorite place to be. She really has such a happy temperament, she rarely cries unless she thinks we're leaving her. But at home she always very pleasant to be around. Usually when she cries by the time she is done it is a very fake cry. So we tell her to go finish crying in her room. She will walk into her room without crying and then go into her room let out two or three fake cries then come and tell us "I done crying." It is so funny. Also with this age comes trouble. Yep, she has her fair share. She is very destructive. The other day she was watching a movie clip on the computer when Ben yells mom Grace is doing something she shouldn't . So I go to check it out and she has pulled three keys off our computer. I didn't know that was possible (well for someone so little) but leave it to Grace and she will figure out something like that.







Her Birthday was great we had such a fun day. She felt like a princess all day and really used it to her advantage. When she woke up everyone sang her Happy Birthday. Throughout the rest of the day I would hear Grace singing Happy Birthday to herself. She was so excited for her party that night (so were Ben and Abby). They sat by the living room window for about 1/2 hour waiting for people to arrive. Grace would just run around saying "Cori Tessa my house". Ben made her a birthday crown that was so cute. She really got the idea of opening gifts and had a blast. She loved her gifts and had fun playing with them. It was a great day.







Comments

The Goodrich's said…
That is so cute. Having Ben and Abby around probably made her even more excited!
Jennica said…
I absolutely LOVE that picture of Grace and Cori with their beanies on. They look so cute.