Christmas


If I don't blog about Christmas I will never be able to move on to something else. It's in my head that I have to go in order. But there is just always so much going on around Christmas I never feel up to blogging about it so I won't say much just put lots of pictures. Then I can try to update a little more.
We had a great Christmas that was packed with fun things. So I will just share some of our families highlights and favorite things this Christmas:
We always love to do our 12 days of Christmas by dancing by the Christmas tree, drinking hot cocoa, having a sleepover by the Christmas tree, dipping chocolate pretzels, and caroling (just to name a few). We love them all and have so much fun every year. It really makes the holidays slow down a little and give us something to do and look forward to every day. My kids would wake up and run right to the stocking to pull out that days activity.


We love to decorate our family tree, but our kids love to get their own tree for their rooms and decorate it with the left over ornaments and this year with some ornaments they made.




Temple Square and the lights


Family Christmas parties.



Ben loved his Paper Jamz guitar, it was quite a hit.


Sitting on Santa's lap, I don't think Grace would consider it a highlight, but Ben and Abby look forward to it every year. This year Santa even made Ben do some math while sitting on his lap to make sure Ben was really listening in school.



And of course Christmas Day is so much fun . . .

The kids love their bean bags, they haul them everywhere around the house.

Basketball season is here and Ben and Bryce needed a place to practice, so Santa gave them their own hoop.



Toobeez was a hit, they are poles and balls that the kids can make into different shapes, on Christmas they build a hut, an airplane, and a helicopter.



The girls playing in Grace's tent.


Grace really thought that the iron was a car she drove it around her "racetrack" making sound affects and everything. It was hilarious.

We had a great Christmas!!!

Comments

Melanie said…
Erin...i haven't checked your blog in forever. Your house is darling. I'm so glad you guys are in and loving it. I wish we could have seen it before we moved. Your kids are getting so bid and are darling. Glad you are doing well. You have some fun Christmas traditions.
rupee40 said…
I really can't believe how big Gracie is from these pictures. I really still picture her as a baby!! Christmas looks great. Those tobeez are awesome. Where do you guys find these great things?
The Goodrich's said…
That picture of your kids dressed up in front of your tree is great! I love Gracie's cheese!

I also feel like I have to blog in order and never want to miss anything so I'm often behind and trying to play catch up. I love hearing about it however many weeks late it is!