Christmas Dance and Lights


Our Christmas holidays are always so full of fun things and this year was no different. We pack as much possible into that month as we can. But my new favorite thing we did this year was watch Abby dance at Christmas village. I didn't know what she would do because she gets so shy in front of people, but she did so good.
On the drive to Christmas village she crashed from a long day and was a little sleeping when we first got there. But luckily we had plenty of time before the dance and when she woke up she was excited to dance (and very nervous). We walked around for about 45 minutes before and looked at the lights. Then we went to get a seat for the dance. She was a little nervous to sit with her class so I stayed with her until she had to line up and I was really just hoping she would at least do part of the dance. Once she was on stage she knew exactly what to do and she knew and did the whole dance!! I was so happy for her. She has really loved dance and is doing so well. She loves to sing the songs and practice all week long.




Comments

Shannon said…
I loved going to see her dance. I was impressed she performed in front of all those people. I don't know if I could have at her age. That is why I always quit piano is to avoid recitals. How sad is that.
The Goodrich's said…
That is so cute! I'm going to show it to Molly as soon as she gets home from school...her big dance review is tonight and I'm a bit nervous about how she'll do!
rupee40 said…
I love that video! I can't wait until we live close enough to come to those kinds of things! Abby has grown up way too much since I have seen you last. So cute.
Mom said she got the tickets for you guys to come. I am so excited that you are coming!! Tell Bryce thanks! I am already really looking forward to it.