House Update - Month #3
What an exciting month for us. So much has happened and changed to the house, it is so exciting to watch. I still get so overwhelmed that it is really happening and it is our house. It has been fun to watch it become the house we want it to be. I can't wait to move in and start decorating and make it our own. We love everything about the house and it is really coming together.
This month we went from framed walls to what really looks like a house. Most of the plumbing and electric work was done. So we have all the rough work completed and just need to add the fixtures. Then they insulated the walls and put up the walls. I couldn't believe what a difference it made to the look of the house, it was the most exciting change that has happened. It was so fun to walk though the house and really visualize the space. I love our house and am so excited. They also started the roof and brick on the exterior. I am so happy with the colors and the way it has turned out.
Comments