Dance Fever - we caught it

This year we signed Abby up for dance like her cousin Chloe, she was way excited. Abby has always loved to dance around the house, so she couldn't wait. A few weeks ago we let her go pick out a new dance leotard and she loves it. I personally liked another one, but this was her favorite and she knew what she wanted and didn't want me to talk her out of it. That night when we got home she put it right on and wore it all night long.
She loved the first class. Her teacher Shantel is so great and patient with the kids. To teach three year old to dance is actually so funny, I don't know how she got any of them to listen. I think for her first week she did great.
For the next week she practiced her dance all day long. She is dancing to the "lollipop" song and she loves it!! We finally had to find the song on youtube so she could practice. She tries to sing it and dance to it all the time. Grace now walks around our house and tries to dance like Abby and says "pop" and jumps up and down(that is the only part Grace knows, but it is her favorite).
Even Ben has gotten in on the action. We have some incriminating footage of Ben dancing with his sisters to the lollipop song and really knew more than his sisters, he is quite a dancer - (Who Knew??) For now we will keep the evidence within the family, but one day it will make a great blackmail tape.
I'm so glad that she is having so much fun with her new dance class!! We are having a blast watching her be so happy and excited. She will always ask me if she is the prettiest dancer ever, of course I am biased and say Yes!






Comments

The Goodrich's said…
That is so cute! I never thought of getting music to Molly's dance...she won't let me stay to watch so I'm not sure what it is, but I'll have to check.

Molly's dying to call Abby and ask her what she's going to be for Halloween, so expect a call sometime this next week...
Erin said…
How cute!! I was laughing out loud at the part that Abby comes flying across the floor. I am so glad she likes it. Too bad they are not in the same class but then that might be better this way. Just imagine them together....
Brittany said…
Girls are so much fun!! I love them in their cute outfits. I bet she will be so fun to watch at a recital. Way cute!!
Angie said…
How cute! And how very cute that Ben is quite the dancer too. :)