A week of first's
Today was Abby's first day of Preschool. She met her teachers on Wednesday, but today she told everyone, "I'm not just meeting my teachers, I get to stay." She was really excited to go and do a big girl thing. I'm excited for her to have something that is just for her. She can make some friends and have new things to tell us about. When I asked her about school she told me that she loved story time and she thought it was so funny that the girls played with the kitchen, but the boys didn't.
So we are off to a great start!!
Also on Saturday I ran my first 5K. I have been wanting to run in a 5K for a while, but never have really pursued it or put much time into training. So last week my sister called me and told me that they were doing a fundraiser 5K for my dad's best friend, Mark Willson, who passed away unexpectedly in June. I was so proud of myself that I made it and ran the whole way with a decent time. And I was glad that it went to a great family who is struggling. It was a great 5K and was glad Stephanie and I participated.
Comments
That is neat about the 5k. I wish I could have participated.