Waterfall Canyon
So Saturday morning Ben packed up his backpack and we packed a few treats and drinks and took the girls to grandmas and were on our way.
I couldn't believe how fast Ben hiked the trail. We were passing quite a few people to get to the top. I couldn't barely keep up at a few point when he decided to run. Ben loved it and the view was gorgeous. I haven't been up to the top for such a long time I forgot how pretty it was. Even when we got to the top and had a rest and a treat Ben didn't want to stop. He had Bryce take him "rock climbing" around the rocks. We had a blast and can't wait to go again next year. And now Abby is excited because she will be four and will be able to go next year.
Comments