Tball


Ben had a lot of fun playing Tball this season. He understood the concept of the game and what he was trying to do. His goal this year was to hit the ball past second base and by the end of the season he did it. He was so excited because Bryce told him he would take him to the "hot dog restaurant". It was a very cold and wet Tball season, two games were postponed and rescheduled and the ones we had were so cold. During one game in the last inning it starting pouring. We were soaked by the time we walked to the car. Ben had a great team and had a lot of fun playing with his friends.




Comments

Ty and Ber said…
It is so fun watching the little ones play tball. it is organized mayhem at its best. I'm glad Ben is understanding the game. Sounds like he is quite the little slugger.
Stephanie said…
I tell ya...those kids had the best coach :) Really, Bryce does such a good job with those kids. I know Jed takes a little extra patience sometimes, I appreciate how well he handles him.
That is fun- I love when the kids are old enough to do sports. Its fun to watch them learn and grow!
Melanie said…
It was a fun year. We are glad we got on your team and Bryce did a great job coaching. Your house is coming along nicely. I bet you can't wait to get it done!!!!