Anticipation

Last night we were packing my kids to go Bear Lake with their grandparents for "Grandma's Camp". Which all the kids love. They get to go with Grandma and Grandpa without their parents and sleepover and play games and get spoiled I'm sure. So Ben is old enough to get very excited for things. He just loves parties and any reason to celebrate.
So he has been so excited for Grandma's Camp. So while we were packing he leaves and gets a pencil. He comes back and ask me, "Mom can I write on your calendar?"
Me: "What are you writing on my calendar?"
Ben: "Just an exclamation point after Grandma's Camp, because it is going to be so exciting."
I'm so glad he loves to party - he sure makes everything fun!!
The only problem with all this excitement, is he also woke up at 6:15 the next morning and couldn't sleep. He was SO excited.

Comments

Megan J. Dawson said…
That's so cute! It's so fun for kids to get excited about things.
Stephanie said…
I love the things he says... and he is totally sincere! It is almost like you have to keep those things a secret so that they don't drive you nuts before it gets here...but the excitement really is half the fun.
Jake and Alayna said…
How cute! What a lucky boy he is:)