Our little Wild Thing


The other day my mom was helping watch Ben and Abby while I took Grace to the doctor. While my mom had my kids Abby was telling her how much she loves our family. She would stretch her arms out as wide as she could and say I love my dad this much, or I love Ben this much. But when it came to Grace she pulled her arms in a little and said "I love Gracie this much, because she is always into mischief". My kids love Grace so much. Ben follows her around and is so protective of her, but they do get very annoyed at her always getting into their things.Grace is such a good baby and toddler because she is always happy. She is such a pleasant girl and always has tons of smiles, but she is also my hardest child. She is into everything and I mean everything. I have found mail in my toilet, she'll unroll whole rolls of toilet paper, I have found her standing on top of my kids bookshelf hanging onto the blinds, and there is always something new in the garbage can - like a bowl or book or something. Her favorite places to play are the kitchen and bathroom, and I think its because their is so much more for her to get into. Bryce's co-worker gave us a great idea for a while we would tie our kitchen chairs to our table so she couldn't climb on our table. She also puts everything into her mouth - dirt, rocks, paper, books, anything you can think of she will try to eat it. Because she puts stuff into her mouth she also eats everything. She loves her food, especially treats. She probably has had more sugar than Ben and Abby combined at her age.
Grace is also my most social baby. My other kids would stay right by my side, but Grace loves to wander around. In church she loves to walk around and smile at everyone. She loves other kids and is always smiling at others. She loves being outside and loves to have room to explore. We can't wait to move and give her a little more space to run around.
She is so much fun and is always into something.




Comments

Precious Cargo said…
Erin man I feel you on this one, now I only have 2 kids but striker makes for like 5 but that darn Cruw is into everything it kind of makes me crazy:/ At least that little Grace is so flippin cute! p.s. I miss you!
The Goodrich's said…
We love you too, Grace! She has the best personality.

And you dashed all my hopes-I was hoping that Stockton would STOP eating everything once he started walking. Bummer!
Stephanie said…
What a crack up that girl is! Love those eyes. She is a wild thing, that is one of the things that makes her so cute.
Ty and Ber said…
You can just see the personality shining through that little smile.