Family Photos at the Barn

We had our friend Faye take these amazing pictures at the barn. She is so talented and did such an amazing job. We hadn't had a family picture with Grace yet, so we decided it would be fun to have them at the barn. We are so glad we have these great photos to remember the barn and the history of where our home will be. We want to frame a big family photo to put over the fireplace, but it will be so hard to pick just one. Bryce is going to make a frame out of the barn wood and I can't wait.
(check out her work she is extremely talented at framethat.blogspot.com)
It has been over 6 six years since Bryce and I had our pictures taken and I am so excited to have a picture of us as well. It felt like engagements all over again. And I am more in love with him now then I was 8 1/2 years ago. We have been so blessed over the last eight years. Heavenly Father has watched over us and guided our family. I feel so blessed to have three beautiful children. They are everything to me. I am so happy Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to have such an amazing family.













Each picture is so amazing I wish I could post them all, but it really takes forever. But I'm so glad we had them taken. And I'm even more thankful that Faye stayed at the barn for so long that night and waited for our picture perfect moments to present themselves. At first my kids were very nervous and couldn't smile their beautiful smiles, but finally the shell cracked and we ended up with these great photos.

Comments

BryceandSally said…
I love these pictures!!! They look so great! I love your oufits too!! Bryce saw these last night and said I want pictures like that with an old barn. Too bad you have to tear it down. I miss seeing you each week!
Shannon said…
Faye did a wonderful job. I love all the pictures. All the planning and coordinating with the clothes turned out, you all look terrific.

It is funny because I am sad about the barn too. I don't even have any ties to it but it is such an awesome looking barn. It definetly is the right idea to tear it down though.
The Goodrich's said…
These are adorable! Each one is great! I think I'm having her take my kids' pictures this summer.
Stephanie said…
Man, girl. You don't put anything on here for months and then you are back like a mad women. Love all the new posts.

Your pictures are sooo perfect! But having a beautiful family helps. Love them all.
Shiree said…
Those are all really great and there is such a good story behind the location. Awesome!