What I love
I have been trying to blog more often and to really use this as a journal. I'm not very good at scrapbooking or journaling, but I can do this. And I told Bryce if I write a few times a week, but not very much I am more likely to write and it has been working. But I realized that this is a blog about my kids, which is great. They are my life, but I also think its important to share some things about me. I want my kids to look back at these and remember me. I love family history and reading about my ancestors, and while I am still young and hope no one is reading about me like that for a very long time I do want them to have something to read. So I decided to write about all the things I love.
Things I love...
- Quiet moments. I feel like it's a guilty pleasure, but I love to put Grace to sleep and send Ben and Abby outside and sit and do nothing (well maybe eat a treat). It is so peaceful.
- Chocolate. Nothings calms me down like chocolate, I wish something else worked, but nothing seems to work quite as well.
- A Clean House. Don't get me wrong it never stays clean, but I love to clean it. (not the deep clean, just a tidy clean house - dishes done, beds made - all the stuff they can never stay clean for more than a few hours) Next to chocolate cleaning is my source of relaxing. (crazy I know). But I love how I feel after when I look at a clean house. I love to have a clutter free house and know where everything is. I really hate excessive stuff that just clutters.
- Talking. Bryce knows that I can talk and talk and talk. I love to just get it all out. I can talk about nothing for quite a while.
- Mornings that I get going early. (can you love something that your not good at?) Bryce will laugh because this is something I struggle with, but I really do enjoy them much better. I like to wake up and get things done, but I've always been a pajama person and lounge for a while - it's a hard habit to break.
- Sisters that are friends. I have been blessed with some great friends that I am lucky enough to call sisters. And when I was married I was lucky to marry into a family with three more sisters for me. I love each of them and they are truly my closest friends.
- Staying Home. I love love love being home. I could stay home for long periods of time and be very content. I hate the rush and hassle of going lots of places it stresses me out. I am so happy to be home with my family with nothing to do - its just blissful.
- Exercise. I love the way I feel when I exercise and even more the way I feel after I exercise. I love to go to a live aerobic class, but usually have to settle for a DVD while the kids are sleeping.
- Sleeping kids. All of our kids have been awful sleepers. Either hard to put to sleep, but all of them struggle to sleep through the night. So when I get a good night sleep and don't have to wake up because someone is screaming I am in heaven.
- Spring time. I love daisy and daffodils they are my favorite flowers and I think because they remind me of spring. Everything is fresh and new and it is such an exciting time of year.
- A good book. I love a book that I don't have to think about and just to be entertained. This also can go along with quiet time I love to read when I can actually hear myself think.
- A good love story. I don't care if I know how it ends, thats what I love. The 'dumber' or 'cheesier' the better. I just want to know that people fall in love and live happily ever after.
- My family. I mean really that is what its all about. It is challenging and can drive you crazy, but it's the best ever.
So I now will share what I love about my family
About Bryce . . .
- He is a great provider, he works very hard at work, but leaves his work at work. I think that is a great quality that he can walk away from work and come HOME.
- He is a very great dad. My kids are the luckiest kids in the world. Bryce is so involved in everything my kids do. He has been Ben's t-ball and soccer coach. He is always taking time with each of the kids and will take them out for dates. He is always making fun games out of boring tasks (he is better at getting them to do chores, because he makes everything fun). He puts them to bed about every night, they request him, because he is so patient and loving and I really rush bedtime.
- He is a great listener. I can go on and on and he really listens when I have something to say or when I'm complaining.
- He is perfect for me. He calms me when I need to be calmed and he gets worked up when I don't. We work together perfectly.
- He loves me. Sometimes I don't know why but I know he loves me and is willing to overlook my faults.
About Ben . . .
- He loves learn. He loves to read, write, color and even add numbers.
- He loves to make others happy. He really listens well and tries hard to do what we ask him too.
- He is a great friend. He makes friends easily and is easy to get along with.
- He is a great big brother. He takes such good care of his sisters and will include them and loves to play with each of them.
About Abby . . .
- She is her own little person. She can make me laugh and drive me crazy at the same time.
- She loves to cuddle. She still loves to give hugs and kisses.
- She is so tough. When she gets hurt she bounces right back.
- You never have to wonder what emotion she might be feeling.
About Grace . . .
- She is so happy, she always has a smile on her face.
- She loves Abby and Ben. She loves to try and play with them and keep up.
- She loves to give hugs and kisses. She will wake up and give me the best kisses.
- She thinks everything is possible. She will try anything.
Comments