
Grace has started to self feed. While you know you have to let your kids learn to feed themselves sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself. But she is actually doing really well. She has always loved using a spoon - we would put the food on and she would put it in her mouth. Bryce actually discovered that trick because I never let her. But now she wants to do it all by herself. So finally I gave in and I am impressed with how well she is doing. It makes her so happy. This is breakfast the other morning.


It was so good that when the spoon just wasn't getting enough food for her she took matters into her own hands.
I don't think she is suffering from hunger though. She seems to be eating enough to keep her cute little (or I mean big) belly. I mean really. . .
she is so cute. I just love that belly.
Comments