Easter Fun
We had a great Easter weekend. My kids hide Easter eggs all year long. While we were moving my kids found the Easter eggs and baskets and have been having egg hunts for weeks. They love to hide the eggs and find them again.
So they were so excited when their Easter egg hunts started the Saturday a week before Easter. A family friend, Jared and Camie Clontz had an easter egg hunt at their house. It was so cute. They had so many people and all their kids with so much food and candy. I wish I had a picture, but it was all I could do to get my kids out the door and to the hunt by 9:00. In fact I missed it, because I dropped them off with Kay while I parked the car. Their baskets were only half full in comparison to the other kids, but I couldn't believe how much they got. It was a fun way to start off the week. Then that week at school Ben had a Easter party.
So the Saturday before Easter we had a Moyes family Easter party. My kids had fun having a little picnic inside. I was worried about Grace falling off the picnic table, but I don't think she would have moved. She thought she was so big.
It was so cold outside that we had the egg hunt inside. They loved finding the eggs, then they each got a gift. Ben and Abby got roller skates and Grace got a wagon with some sand toys. The older kids had a blast trying to figure out their roller skates.
Then we had a great time Easter morning. The Easter bunny brought each our kids a chair and a little toy in their baskets. Ben got a etch-a-sketch, Abby got a Barbie, and Grace got a farm magnet for the fridge. They had a great easter egg hunt. Grace found one egg and was perfectly happy playing with her egg all morning long.
Then we watched General Conference and played our Conference Bingo. Ben loves to play bingo and listen for the key words. Then he puts m&m's on the squares. Then gets to eat them when they are done. It has really helped him to listen to the speakers. I loved the messages that we heard during conference. It is hard to listen to all the speakers with three little kids, but we felt the spirit and I enjoyed the talks and impressions I had. Then for the rest I will have to read in the Ensign later.
Then after Conference we went to have an Easter egg hunt at my mom and dad's. The kids had a great time looking for their eggs hidden outside.
We had a great Easter and always have fun being with our families.
Comments