An awful decision

OK so this is my moment to vent. You know when there are things that kinda bother you, then as time goes on they really start to bother you. Well Abby has such beautiful hair, but she hates to have it fixed. So today it as driving me crazy and I thought, well if I just give it a little trim then it will make it look so much better. So I try it myself. Why . . . because I wasn't thinking. I wanted it done right then and thought I could just trim it.
Well it went so much shorter than I thought. I was devastated. But I fixed it up and guess what she looked so cute. She loved it, I could get used to it. So no big deal. Well the day goes on and it bugs me that it is so uneven. So I think OK lets just run over to Great Clips and have them fix it and even it out and then it will be perfect.
Well I was wrong. I would have left it as it was. So for no good reason they cut short little ugly bangs on Abby. I'm so sad. I just want to cry. Then to top it off I really really wanted some cute pictures of our family and they are next week. So she wont even look like my beautiful long haired princess. OK I know that it's a little exaggeration, but for me I am so sad.

Comments

Stephanie said…
I am sooo sorry! Just so you know Abby would look beautiful no matter what kind of hair cut but why would they do bangs if you didn't ask for them??? That would make me so mad as well. It will grow so fast though.

Great updates. Glad you are back ;)
Precious Cargo said…
Erin you are so dang funny. I am sorry to hear about Abby's hair but just remember she is so dang cute whether she has hair or not, and I am excited to see your cute family pics, they will be amazing!!!
Shannon said…
Oh Erin I think it looks way cute and I agree with the others Abby would look cute no matter what.
Brittany said…
I know exactly how you feel! There has been a couple of times that I go to get coopers hair cut and they totally chop it all off. It makes me so mad!
However she still looks DARLING!