Christmas is here!!!
I love Christmas so much. I love everything that comes with Christmas. And it has rubbed off on my kids. Ben and Abby are always singing and dancing. We listen to Christmas music all day. And if the music isn't on then one of them is singing a song off the Polar Express or Frosty the Snowman. We have had a lot of fun celebrating the holiday season.
We have already done some really fun stuff. One of our favorite new traditions is to cut down our tree. We go for the weekend and stay at the cabin. Then we drive to Idaho and walk around to find our perfect tree.
It is so fun to cut down the tree, but even better is we have a warm wonderful cabin to return to. It is fun to a place to hang out and not have to worry about all the things we do at home. It is so fun to spend time together as a family. This year Bryce and Ben put together a gingerbread train. Ben loved it. We had a fun relaxing weekend.
We had a great time decorating the tree and Ben and Abby have had fun with a new tradition of a having their own little tree in their room.
Then we went to Christmas Village with my family. It was freezing, but the kids didn't notice. They had so much fun. Jed and Ben ran so much I don't think they noticed it was cold. I had a hard time keeping up.
Abby has been so funny lately. She is so excited for Christmas. Her favorite show is Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns. She loves to sing and dance to Frosty the snowman. I think we have watched Frosty the Snowman about 10 out of the last 12 days. She loves it, but I love to hear her sing. She can't sing without dancing. It is so cute.
Comments
Love the video of Abby...she's going to love that when she grows up! :)