Taking my Princess to see the Princesses

Saturday Abby and I went to Disney's Princess on Ice. We went with Grandma Kay, Erin, Chloe, Megan, and Molly. Abby was so excited to go with her friends to see the Princesses. When you would ask where she was going her first response was "I dunno know" (which is her response to any question right now), but then if you tried and asked again she would get all excited and say to watch the Princesses skate on one foot. She would also show us what they would skate like and she would "skate" around the floor.
Chloe and Molly have some dress up clothes so each of the girls were able to dress up in a princess dress. Abby was very excited to be Cinderella. Molly was Sleeping Beauty and Chloe was Belle. They looked adorable. It might have been a little over the top, but I found a crown for Abby to wear and she looked so cute. I have to admit I was pretty excited myself.


When it started Mickey and Minnie came out and Abby eyes were fixed on them. She was so excited to see them.

After it got started she was a little more nervous. My kids get a little overwhelmed by big crowds or loud noise. So after it had been going for a whole 5 or 10 minutes she asked when we were going home. I know it's just what my kids do and ask and they don't really mean it. But I put her on my lap and it was so sweet. She just cuddled and watched the first half.
It was so cute. They told each story of the princess and prince. My favorite was The Little Mermaid, but I biased since it's my favorite movie. Abby favorite princess was Snow White, she has never even seen Snow White. She was able to buy a toy and bought Snow White and hugged her the whole show.

After about two or three princess stories Molly finally gave it and started to dance in front of her chair. She is a little dancer at heart.
The girls love the show and had such a fun time. The costumes and set were amazing. It really was such a great show.
After a great show we walked out to a winter wonderland. It was snowing so hard and it was so cold. Luckily it never stuck to the roads and we had a great quiet ride home. The girls had a great time and were totally worn out.

Comments

Precious Cargo said…
Erin it looks like you guys had so much fun and that abby is so dang cute.
Jennica said…
Your little princesses are all so adorable. What a fun night!
Melanie said…
Love all the blog updates. Abby is seriously the cutest little girl it is hard to imagine her screaming and in all that terrible two's stuff but I guess Kylie is already into that and she hasn't hit two yet. Disney on ice looks like fun. We have been a couple of times but the boys wouldn't be too excited for a disney princess one...wished kylie was older so I had an excuse to go to this one. Boo on the moving thing.....excited for you to build a new home but sad you will be leaving our ward. If you need any help with any building stuff you can call Chelton...he is great at what he does and can answer any questions you might have. Moab looks like it was fun. we have never been down there. Glad you updated...
Camille said…
She is a doll! It looks like you guys had fun watching the princesses! I can't believe how big your kids are, I still remember when you were pregnant with Abby. That's exciting that you're going to build a new house!
rupee40 said…
So cute! That looks like so much fun, I bet the girls were so excited. Abby looks like the perfect little princess.
Brittany said…
Looks like it was a lot of fun!! I love being one on one with my kids. Your kids are too cute. That is exciting that you will be selling your house so you can build. Good luck! I hope it sells fast for you guys.
Jake and Alayna said…
How fun! What cute little princesses! It was fun to read all your blog updates. Your Moab trip looked like a lot of fun. Good for you guys! I'm way excited for you guys to be in our ward soon!
Andy and Robyn said…
SO fun!!! :) I bet Abby was in heaven-every girls dream!!
What a fun day for your little Abby! She looks like a cute little girl but totally understand what you are going through with the middle child syndrome. I have delt with that with my 2nd boy. I try to think of the iand tell him everyday that I love him and tell him a positive thing about himself. It seems to be helping. Looks like you had a fun time in Moab- we were going to go down in Oct. but then our trip got cx- we could of seen each other down there. Your sister and you look great and its fun to see everyone with their kids! Sisters are awesome!
!
Stephanie said…
Those pictures are priceless! The girls look beautiful.