First Love??
Ben came home from school today and I was asking him about school and riding the bus when he told me that the one of the primary girls was trying to
kiss him
(which I have to explain that his primary class has Ben and 9 girls - he is very outnumbered).
So I asked him how he knew and he said because he heard her tell someone. So as the story unfolded I was laughing so hard. He told me that he sat by himself and one of the girls told another girl that she loved him and was going to kiss him. Then she came and sat next to him. When I asked him what he did he put his arms out in front of him and started waving them around and said "don't, don't". But luckily he has made a new friend Carson who told the girls to "Stop" and helped Ben. Then when they got to school Carson told the teacher what happened and she said she would talk to all the girls. So Ben said it won't happen again.
When I asked him if she wanted to be his girlfriend he said, "Yes, but I don't want her to be." So I asked him if he liked any girls and he said "Abby!". Well I couldn't stop laughing. And Ben told me that this was not a joke. So this is a very serious matter.
kiss him
(which I have to explain that his primary class has Ben and 9 girls - he is very outnumbered).
So I asked him how he knew and he said because he heard her tell someone. So as the story unfolded I was laughing so hard. He told me that he sat by himself and one of the girls told another girl that she loved him and was going to kiss him. Then she came and sat next to him. When I asked him what he did he put his arms out in front of him and started waving them around and said "don't, don't". But luckily he has made a new friend Carson who told the girls to "Stop" and helped Ben. Then when they got to school Carson told the teacher what happened and she said she would talk to all the girls. So Ben said it won't happen again.
When I asked him if she wanted to be his girlfriend he said, "Yes, but I don't want her to be." So I asked him if he liked any girls and he said "Abby!". Well I couldn't stop laughing. And Ben told me that this was not a joke. So this is a very serious matter.
Comments
Wow, Bryce! That is quite the trophy. Good luck Erin. Shouldn't there be a rule to how much room in your house something like that can take up?