Farewell to Summer

I don't know where the summer went, but with Labor day come and gone it's a farewell to summer. I have to say we had a great summer. We packed it all in and never slowed down. With such a fun summer I wanted to remember it all. (so why it's boring to everyone else I wanted to see all that we crammed into three months)

Hanging out with family . . .


Chuck E Cheese . . .
Swimming . . .

Swimming . . .

And more swimming . . .

Zoo . . .
With train rides and a carosoal


Parties . . .

And more parties . . .

Welcoming new family members . . .

Learning new tricks . . .

Family Staycation in Orem at a hotel . . .

With more swimming . . .

Rodeo . . .

Fishing . . .
Fair . . .


Backyard camping trip . . .

Baseball game . . .
And just hanging out at home . . .

What a great summer. I don't think we could have done any more. We enjoyed every minute of our summer. We had so much fun. So after a great summer I'm ready to say goodbye to the heat and shorts and say hello to sweaters and cool nights. I am just so excited for school and fall. I love the change of weather, I love going back to school, and I love the slower pace. So Welcome Fall - welcome to our home.

Comments

Jennica said…
I am so sad summer is over! Your pictures are all super cute. I love Bryce's birthday hat.
thank you for re-inviting us to see your blog ! It is so great to see your pictures. I am excited for cool days as well. Gary just died today when I kept the fireplace on the whole morning to get warm. :) ...you know right after I shut the vent off on the swamp cooler :)
Jake and Alayna said…
Looks like you guys have had a great summer! How's Ben liking Kindergarten? How's Bryce's elk hunt? We need to get together soon:)