Grace is on the go

My little baby is now moving. Grace is 5 1/2 months old and trying to keep up with her brother and sister. She rolled over at 3 1/2 months and I thought it was a one time thing. Well within a few weeks she was rolling over both ways. Then on July 3rd she got up on all fours. Once again I thought it was a one time thing and once again I was wrong. Within a week she was rocking back and forth and now she pulls her legs behind her. She can get a toy (very slowly) across the floor. She skipped sitting, because she doesn't have time to slow down long enough to sit.


Grace loves to suck on her bottom lip.
July 3rd - up on her knees

Grace is so easy to get a smile from. She is such a happy baby and loves to have people talk to her.
She is most social baby, but still loves her mom. She is so much fun.
Ben and Abby love her so much.

Grace started eating cereal and eats every drop. I think she would eat anything in front of her. Last Sunday she was sitting with one of the young women in our ward and I left the room, when I came back Grace was eating some of the girl's Cinnamon roll.


Comments

Shannon said…
Gracie amazes me. I can't believe how mobile she is. What a cutie and I love how she always has a smile for me.
Stephanie said…
Yea for updates! :) ha ha Easy for me to say. Love those kids... just can't get enough of them.
Megan J. Dawson said…
Wow, she's quick! I can't believe she's moving around already. She's such a pretty little girl!
Ty and Ber said…
Oh boy! You are seriously in for it if she is already on the go. Good luck with that :)
rupee40 said…
Wow, lots of fun!! I can't believe she is on the move. Good luck! Love all the new updates and pictures. Sounds like you've had a great past month. It was great to see you and catch up with everyone! Love you guys!