My kids growing and growing
So with some computer problems (now fixed) and some major time problems (still an issue) I am finally taking time to update on all the fun things we have been doing. So since a picture is worth a thousand words I will post a lot of pictures for those who want to see what we do on any given day.
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. My little baby is getting so big. This is my sweet girl as she has grown over the last two months






Last night in the tub I got her to giggle. She loves to be in the bath. She has been my best baby. She usually sleeps well at night (so whats not to love). But more than anything what can be better than those sweet smiles...

Isn't she so cute.
With a new baby I have to say one of my favorite things is watching Ben and Abby grow closer. The other day Ben was playing on the computer and he asked Abby if she wanted a turn. So Abby copied her brother, like she knew what she was doing, and she hoped on the computer chair and grabbed the mouse and started clicking. Ben was very patient and told her now if you need my help I will stay right here to help you. He is so protective of his little sister. But here are some pictures of my two friends...
Ben went to the outdoor show with Bryce and Lynn and got antlers and he made sure he got a pair for Abby.
Ben made crowns on the PBS kids game Superwhy and he made one for both of them.
Also in the last month my baby sister got married. We are so happy for Jennica and Matt. I am going to miss her at my moms house and coming with Bryce and me on our trips. But I am so happy for her. Her wedding was beautiful (but so so so cold). She was the most beautiful bride, she truely looked like a princess. Well see for yourself...

This picture was very tricky - we had three boys who just wanted to run, a little girls who thought she was a princess and just wanted her daddy, two babies who didn't think dressing up like a princess was nearly as exciting, and Beau who is just always so happy.
My handsome son and princess daughter going to the wedding.
Not as cute as the bride and groom, but still a very cute couple.
My princess with the most beautiful bride
Ben loves school and in March he participated in the preschool idol. He made an art project to display and was so excited. He is so shy I was worried that he would freeze, but he got up there and said his name and that his talent was art and he made a fish to show. He did such a great job and I was so proud of him. He decided what he wanted to do all by himself and was so excited to show his fish. I thought it turned out great.


Also in February Abby turned two. I can't believe how big she is. She loves to play and is so much fun. I love the way she talks and she loves to show her affection.


Then today Ben had an Easter party. He came home from school and had planned this party all by himself. He helped make the invitations, then delivered them, then helped me plan. He was so excited and I think it turned out great.
Anyway I could go on and on. But I won't I will just try harder to update more.
I will just say we are having fun. We are trying to just love this time in our life's and enjoy every minute of it. My goal is to create the best memories for Bryce, me and my children. So I hope this didn't sound like a bragging page, but I so admit that I have a lot to brag about. I just love being a mom and I love my kids more than anything (along with my wonderful husband). So I hoped you enjoyed this glimpse into our life.
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. My little baby is getting so big. This is my sweet girl as she has grown over the last two months

Last night in the tub I got her to giggle. She loves to be in the bath. She has been my best baby. She usually sleeps well at night (so whats not to love). But more than anything what can be better than those sweet smiles...
With a new baby I have to say one of my favorite things is watching Ben and Abby grow closer. The other day Ben was playing on the computer and he asked Abby if she wanted a turn. So Abby copied her brother, like she knew what she was doing, and she hoped on the computer chair and grabbed the mouse and started clicking. Ben was very patient and told her now if you need my help I will stay right here to help you. He is so protective of his little sister. But here are some pictures of my two friends...
Also in the last month my baby sister got married. We are so happy for Jennica and Matt. I am going to miss her at my moms house and coming with Bryce and me on our trips. But I am so happy for her. Her wedding was beautiful (but so so so cold). She was the most beautiful bride, she truely looked like a princess. Well see for yourself...
This picture was very tricky - we had three boys who just wanted to run, a little girls who thought she was a princess and just wanted her daddy, two babies who didn't think dressing up like a princess was nearly as exciting, and Beau who is just always so happy.
My princess with the most beautiful brideBen loves school and in March he participated in the preschool idol. He made an art project to display and was so excited. He is so shy I was worried that he would freeze, but he got up there and said his name and that his talent was art and he made a fish to show. He did such a great job and I was so proud of him. He decided what he wanted to do all by himself and was so excited to show his fish. I thought it turned out great.
Also in February Abby turned two. I can't believe how big she is. She loves to play and is so much fun. I love the way she talks and she loves to show her affection.
Then today Ben had an Easter party. He came home from school and had planned this party all by himself. He helped make the invitations, then delivered them, then helped me plan. He was so excited and I think it turned out great.
I will just say we are having fun. We are trying to just love this time in our life's and enjoy every minute of it. My goal is to create the best memories for Bryce, me and my children. So I hope this didn't sound like a bragging page, but I so admit that I have a lot to brag about. I just love being a mom and I love my kids more than anything (along with my wonderful husband). So I hoped you enjoyed this glimpse into our life.
Comments
Grace is getting so big. I love all the dark hair!