My email

The week Grace was born Bryce took the kids on a train ride - then Ben send an email about his ride ...

Hi everybody,

This I Ben. I love you. Yesterday, I rode on the train with my dad and Abby. We went to Farmington and then we rode back home and went back to our house. I took fruit snacks and candy bars. I saw airplanes, horses, other trains, buffalo, and lots of people. I brought my camera and took lots of pictures. The train was red, blue and white. It went slow and first and then it went fast. We sat in the front on the last train and in the back on the first train. We sat on top on every train. Here are some of the pictures that I took.

Love,
Ben






Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like fun I am glad that Ben took pictures for us to see.
Lov ya
Kenzie Moyes
My boys love trains too- what a fun activity they could do with dad. While your resting and taking care of your new little one.
ashley said…
That is too cute. What a fun adventure for Ben to email about!