The best Superbowl Sunday

We were planning on going to our niece Tessa's baby blessing on Sunday then that night we would go to our Superbowl party, but that all changed.
At three o'clock in the morning I woke up and was going into labor. So Bryce and I called his parents to come sit with our kids and we went to hospital.
Grace Moyes
was born at 6:40 am.
She was
7 lbs 6 oz
21 inches




So even if Bryce did have to watch the game on a much smaller TV than he thought and we had visitors and nurses in and out all during the game we still think it was the best Superbowl party ever.

We are so excited to have her here.
The kids are excited to have Grace here as well. Ben and Abby were a little unsure at the hospital but now there doing great.



Comments

Ty and Ber said…
CONGRATS!!! She is such a cutie. I LOVE all of her dark hair. Sorry that Bryce had to settle for such a small TV. I'm sure he will survive. Now to figure how to survive being out numbered by kiddos!!
Wow! YOu went fast! How nice I hope I have such luck! YOu look great for just having a baby too in the picture of you and Grace. What a cute name too! What a cute family you have...congrats!
That is a nice superbowl day! Yeah I am surprised by the amount of dark hair she has- I love it!
The Goodrich's said…
She is beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys again...our visit was way too short!!!
ashley said…
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. I love all the dark hair too! I thought she would be a little blondie like you and your little Abby. I'm glad all went well and hope everything continues to go well for you guys!
Erin said…
She is a beauty! We love her tons and LOVE her hair. I still can't believe how much hair she has.
Jake and Alayna said…
Congratulations! So happy for you guys! She is beautiful! What a cute family! Ben and Abby need to come play so you and Grace can get some rest, I'll call ya and see when would be good.
rupee40 said…
She is so beautiful! I am so anxious too see her in person and hold her! You look great, Erin. I can't get over all of that dark hair.
Irene said…
Congratulation! She is adorable.
Sidney Cottle said…
She is so beautiful Erin!!! I love her dark hair. And your other kids look so excited to be with her! Congratulations!!!
Camille said…
She is beautiful! I love the name Grace! Her hair is so dark, I love it! Congrats!