Tis the Season
I decided to start fresh and set up a whole new blog page, I know its kinda a pain, but it makes me feel better. So welcome to our new blog.
Things at our house are gearing up for Christmas. Ben is so excited, he knows there is still another holiday. If he sees decorations he will tell me "don't they know that it's Thanksgiving, not Christmas". But yet he sees nothing wrong with listening to Christmas music or thinking about his gifts. He has already written a couple letters to Santa. We have been emphasizing that Santa REALLY likes to leave surprises, he is just giving Santa some ideas. It really is my fault we got a big toy book magazine and I told him Santa mailed it and wanted him to mail back what he wanted. So that is totally my fault. But really he has been having so much fun. He wrote his first letter, then one for Abby, then he wrote a third.
His first letter says
Santa -
I have been a great boy. Please come to my house. Ben
Dear Santa Dear Elf -
Puzzle - Superman
Surprise
I wish you could see them better because he wrote every letter by himself and worked so hard.
Then he wrote a letter for Abby which is about the same, but the third was so cute. It says:
I Love You. I want some presents . Ben
I want to live by you. Dear Santa. Dear Elf.
Merry Christmas. I love you.
This one he just asked me how to spell the words he decided what he wanted to write and did it all by himself.

Then to make sure it gets to Santa he had to address his envelope. It is from Ben and Abby To Santa Clause at the North Pole.
He is very excited and loves the Holidays. But he is still very excited for Thanksgiving because it means he gets to go to the cabin in Bear Lake. He told me he likes the cabin better than our house. He cant wait to go there with his cousins. (Ali and Jeff we will miss you)
To make sure we don't skip over Thanksgiving we have made a Thanksgiving hut. It was actually an old box that he decorated for Halloween to make a Haunted house, but he took off all the Halloween pictures. Then he wanted some Thanksgiving pictures to make a new hut. So I had to print a bunch of turkeys and pilgrims to decorate the hut. So we are still celebrating Thanksgiving.

And not to forget Halloween my kids had a good time. Ben was Puff the Magic Dragon (and he would correct you if you called him a dinosaur or just a dragon) and Abby was a Ladybug. They were so excited to go Trick or Treating but they only went to about 5 or 6 houses then Abby wanted her mom and Ben was ready to go home, so that was that. Ben had more fun handing out the candy. He would run to the door every time the doorbell rang. Then he would dance around while he was waiting asking where all the trick or treaters were. He hated the wait in between.
Anyway we are all very excited around here for any reason to celebrate.
Things at our house are gearing up for Christmas. Ben is so excited, he knows there is still another holiday. If he sees decorations he will tell me "don't they know that it's Thanksgiving, not Christmas". But yet he sees nothing wrong with listening to Christmas music or thinking about his gifts. He has already written a couple letters to Santa. We have been emphasizing that Santa REALLY likes to leave surprises, he is just giving Santa some ideas. It really is my fault we got a big toy book magazine and I told him Santa mailed it and wanted him to mail back what he wanted. So that is totally my fault. But really he has been having so much fun. He wrote his first letter, then one for Abby, then he wrote a third.
His first letter saysSanta -
I have been a great boy. Please come to my house. Ben
Dear Santa Dear Elf -
Puzzle - Superman
Surprise
I wish you could see them better because he wrote every letter by himself and worked so hard.
Then he wrote a letter for Abby which is about the same, but the third was so cute. It says:
I Love You. I want some presents . BenI want to live by you. Dear Santa. Dear Elf.
Merry Christmas. I love you.
This one he just asked me how to spell the words he decided what he wanted to write and did it all by himself.

Then to make sure it gets to Santa he had to address his envelope. It is from Ben and Abby To Santa Clause at the North Pole.
He is very excited and loves the Holidays. But he is still very excited for Thanksgiving because it means he gets to go to the cabin in Bear Lake. He told me he likes the cabin better than our house. He cant wait to go there with his cousins. (Ali and Jeff we will miss you)
To make sure we don't skip over Thanksgiving we have made a Thanksgiving hut. It was actually an old box that he decorated for Halloween to make a Haunted house, but he took off all the Halloween pictures. Then he wanted some Thanksgiving pictures to make a new hut. So I had to print a bunch of turkeys and pilgrims to decorate the hut. So we are still celebrating Thanksgiving.
And not to forget Halloween my kids had a good time. Ben was Puff the Magic Dragon (and he would correct you if you called him a dinosaur or just a dragon) and Abby was a Ladybug. They were so excited to go Trick or Treating but they only went to about 5 or 6 houses then Abby wanted her mom and Ben was ready to go home, so that was that. Ben had more fun handing out the candy. He would run to the door every time the doorbell rang. Then he would dance around while he was waiting asking where all the trick or treaters were. He hated the wait in between.
Anyway we are all very excited around here for any reason to celebrate.
Comments