10 year Class Reunion

Can you believe how fast time goes by. It is already time for our 10 year class reunion. It has begun. I was kinda dreading this for the last little bit, but as we started planning I am getting excited. I am really excited to see some some old classmates and I think we can make it fun. So for any of you who are interested I posted a link on my site that will be updated every so often with information regarding the reunion. Also if you would like to help us out if you would post a link on your blog or at least mention it on your blog we thought it might help to get the word out. We want to have as many people as possible check the blog and send us an email with contact information so we might not have to search for so many. Thanks so much. (And by the way I kinda expect you guys to be there :)

Comments

Jayne said…
Uh Yeah OK!!! Sure will be there!!! Laughing....I am sure you or someone else has thought about this but I was looking on Facebook tonight and there are quite a few people on there....maybe you could post something there....
Jayne said…
Hey....Irene would like to be invited to your blog. Her address is werthma@yahoo.com.
Irene said…
Erin, you don't have to invite me. I already am. I didn't realize that when you went private you changed your address. So, I tried your old one and asked Jayne what was going on. Anyway, I got it now. About the reunion..... ummm............we'll see. I'll go if Jayne goes! hahaha.